Hospice Muskoka is a volunteer driven, community based, not-for-profit … Find out more
- Are you supporting a loved one living with a life threatening illness?
- Are you a caregiver in need of support or respite?
- Are you coming to terms with a recent loss of someone close to you?
- Are you anticipating the loss of someone who is very ill?
- Do you need information about palliative care, grief & bereavement, caring for a loved one at home, or support and services available to you in your community?
- Are you feeling lost, worried, out of your element or not sure you can cope with your trauma, past loss or current care giving burden?
- Do you need information on Advanced Care Planning?
- Do you and your family need help putting a plan together?
- Do you need a speaker for your social or service group?
YOU MAY NEED THE HELP OF HOSPICE MUSKOKA!
Drop in our office: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday
at the Community Living South Muskoka Building, 15 Depot Drive, Office 217, Bracebridge
THE ROLE OF THE VISITING HOSPICE VOLUNTEER
Volunteers have an integral part to play in the provision of hospice palliative care services. They strengthen the work of the professional team and bring the gifts of time and compassion. Their roles are varied, but they share the common commitment to hospice and a willingness to contribute to the community in which they live.